2- Tank Night Dive
Explore the Jupiter area on a 2-tank night dive. The first dive will be 70 to 90 feet on one of our beautiful reefs. The second dive will be 60 to 80 feet. For your dive adventure the captain will pick dive sites according to dive conditions on the day of the dive.
Jupiter Dive Center requires an Advanced Open Water or Night Diver certification and a Nitrox certification on all night dive charters.
Must have primary light, secondary light, and tank light.
· Each diver must dive with a buddy.
· All divers must dive within your certification level.
· The diving price does not include tanks.
· Weights are available on the boat for your use.
· Please arrive at the store 1 hour prior to boat departure.
· Each diver must have a surface marker buoy and computer.
· For your safety, if you have not been diving within the last 12 months, you will need to hire a private guide or take a refresher course.