2-Tank Lobster Hunt
Explore the Jupiter area on a 2-tank dive. The first dive will be 70 to 90 feet on one of our rocky bottom reefs. The second dive will be 60 to 80 feet. For your dive adventure the captain will pick dive sites according to dive conditions on the day of the dive.
Jupiter Dive Center requires divers to be Nitrox and Advanced Open Water certified on all hunting charters.
Each diver must have their own lobster gear and a Florida State Lobster Permit.
· All divers must dive within your certification level.
· Dive price does not include tanks. Weights are available on the boat for your use.
· Please arrive at the store 1 hour prior to boat departure.
· Each diver must have a surface marker buoy and computer.
· Each diver must dive with a buddy.
· For your safety, if you have not been diving within the last 12 months, you will need to hire a private guide or take a refresher course.