2-Tank Lemon Drop Shark Dive
Explore the Jupiter area on a 2-tank dive. The first dive will be on Lemon Drop, a dive site known for an abundance of lemon sharks during their migration. The site is at a depth of 95 feet, and the dive guide will instruct you to stay off the bottom at 80 feet maximum depth. The second dive will be on one of our reefs. Site depths will range from 65 to 95 feet. For your dive adventure the captain will pick dive sites according to dive conditions on the day of the dive.
Jupiter Dive Center requires divers to be Advanced and Nitrox certified on all Lemon Drop Charters.
If you are not Advanced Open Water Certified, you can hire a private guide or take the Advanced open Water Course.
Call for additional information on the above requirements.
· All divers must dive within your certification level.
· Dive price does not include tanks. Weights are available on the boat for your use.
· Please arrive at the store 1 hour prior to boat departure.
· Each diver must have a surface marker buoy and computer.
· Each diver must dive with a buddy.
· For your safety, if you have not been diving within the last 12 months, you will need to hire a private guide or take a refresher course.